Monday 25 October 2010

Shoe challenge #20: Let me hear you roar

Jeans (H&M), top (DP)
and shoes (Asos)
Worn with an H&M
black turtleneck on top

We're already down to number twenty in my shoe challenge, wow. This is coming along quite nicely, if I may say so myself. Too bad it was a Monday today, because in my book, Monday means making absolutely no effort. After a relaxing Sunday I usually can't even bring myself to go beyond a regular jeans-and-shirt combo.
Today's heels were bought in the Asos sale last year and they're a very easy go to pair to spice up any boring outfit. Jeans and a raspberry pink top? Throw on a pair of leopard heels and you're good to go! I never ever combine leopard with brown or beige (which I don't ever wear tout court), but love to put it together with vibrant colours.

Ugh! Veiny feet
The uppers on these are made of a quite heavy canvas fabric, which makes them wearable in any kind of weather conditions, unlike my other leopard shoes, which are either satin or suede. These rise pretty high up my feet, which makes them just a tad uncomfortable at times. They don't pinch my feet, but they do squeeze them which may or may not irritate me, dependent on my mood. Luckily, today was a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you look gorgeous, I do love the whole outfit and especially the shoes (Love the print!!!!)

    ReplyDelete